Judging from the network and domain name used, this has a connection to Bentham Science Publishers, our #1 listee.
Bogus academic conferences it is this time.
Listed IP: 188.8.131.52
Return-Path: <[email protected]> Received: from smtp20.conf-server.com (smtp20.conf-server.com [184.108.40.206]) by x (Postfix) with ESMTP id x for <x>; Tue, 4 Mar 2014 07:27:08 +0200 (EET) Received: from smtp20.conf-server.com ([192.168.10.103]) by smtp20.conf-server.com (8.13.8/8.13.8) with ESMTP id x for <x>; Tue, 4 Mar 2014 10:28:48 +0500 Received: from boss725acb185e ([192.168.10.103]) by smtp20.conf-server.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.2600.5512); Tue, 4 Mar 2014 10:27:08 +0500 From: GBC 2014 <[email protected]> To: x Subject: GBC 2014 Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2014 10:27:08 +0500 MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="----=_NextPart_000_x_x.x" X-Mailer: Microsoft Office Outlook, Build 11.0.5510 Thread-Index: x== X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V6.00.2900.5579 Message-ID: <[email protected]> X-OriginalArrivalTime: 04 Mar 2014 05:27:08.0254 (UTC) FILETIME=[x:x]
March 4, 2014
GLOBAL BIOTECHNOLOGY CONGRESS 2014
June 16th – 19th, 2014 (Boston, USA)
Department of Random Thoughts
Somewhere, P.O. Box X
After the success of “World Biotechnology Congress 2013” the “Global Biotechnology Congress 2014” will be held in Boston, USA, from June 16-19, 2014. This event aims to highlight the translational nature of modern biotechnological research, with emphasis on both basic and applied science. Presentations would focus among others on pharmaceutical biotechnology, vaccines, CNS, cancer, antibodies, protein engineering, plant and environmental biotechnology, transgenic plants and crops, bioremediation, microbial diversity, business development, strategic alliances, partnering trends, product opportunities, growth business models, strategies, and licensing in biotechnology.
The principal goal of this conference will be to present some of the latest outstanding breakthroughs in Biotechnology, to bring together both young and experienced scientists from all regions of the world, and to open up avenues for research collaborations at regional and global level.
Prof. Ferid Murad (Nobel Laureate, USA) is the conference President. To date several Nobel Laureates and other eminent scientists have shown a keen interest to present Plenary and Keynote Lectures at the event.
This is an excellent opportunity to showcase your research, findings and practices in the various thematic sessions stated below. Please visit the web site http://biotechnology-conference.us/ for details.
There will be sessions in all major areas of biotechnology as given below:
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology: Biopharmaceuticals discovery (CNS, cancer, cardiovascular, endocrine, immune); vaccines; antibodies; protein engineering.
- Plant and Environment: Transgenic plants and crops; bioremediation; microbial diversity; bio-monitoring; photosynthetic microorganisms, cyanobacteria and microalgae; genomics-assisted breeding.
- Industrial and Manufacturing: Bio-fuels; energy crops (cellulosic ethanol industry); industrial enzymes; bioprocess engineering and optimization.
- Medical Biotechnology: Biopharmaceutical manufacturing; diagnostics; imaging; pharmacogenomics (personalized medicine); microarray technology; biomarkers.
- Business Development: Strategic alliances; partnering trends; product opportunities; growth; business models and strategies; licensing; merger and acquisitions; outsourcing; venture capital and financing; intellectual property.
- Regenerative Medicine: Stem cells, gene therapy; tissue engineering; cell based therapy; cell cultivation.
- Marine Biotechnology: Environment applications of marine biotechnology; marine natural products; bioproducts and bioactive compounds; marine microbiology and biodiversity; marine-based drug discovery & development; genomics and proteomics of marine organisms; aquatic microbial ecology.
- Other Areas: Food; marine; bio-safety; systems biology, clinical research/clinical trials; bioethics; nanobiotechnology.
Abstracts for consideration as Invited Lectures, Session Lectures and Poster Presentations can be submitted at http://biotechnology-conference.us/. Alternatively, a maximum one-page length abstract written in English can be submitted to us by e-mail at [email protected] All submitted abstracts will be reviewed on the basis of scientific merit, novelty and practical application. Due to the limited slots available, only the best abstracts will be selected. The abstracts of the conference and a selection of the proceedings will be published in a high Impact Factor journal by an international publisher.
We suggest that all interested participants register and book their hotels in Boston as early as possible.
Please join us in Boston for both work and enjoyment in June 2014 to explore a plethora of information on current research in biotechnology and to network with fellow academics and industrial researchers.
Register Today and Take Advantage of the Early-Bird Reduced Registration Fee!
DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION: 15th April, 2014
Discover Boston & Biotechnology!
Registration to the conference also includes:
1. Lunches during the conference.
2. Daily Coffee and refreshments.
Sponsorship and exhibition opportunities are also available, for details please contact [email protected]
For more details and to register, please visit the conference Web site at http://biotechnology-conference.us/ or alternatively for any queries you may contact us at [email protected]
An associated exhibition is also planned during the conference. Exhibitors and interested sponsors should contact the marketing department at [email protected] To support this conference, you can download the conference poster from here http://biotechnology-conference.us/ and post it on the public notice board of your organization.
We look forward to welcoming you at the GBC-2014, Boston, USA!
Global Biotechnology Congress 2014
One Boston Place
Boston, MA 02108
E-mail: [email protected]
[If you prefer not to receive any further emails from us, please <mailto:[email protected]> click here]